Perfect for witches and wizards in training!
This kit guides you step-by-step as you build your own magic wand-activated lamp and then customise its light animations through the modern magic of coding. Even Merlin had to start somewhere!
Learn the magic of computer programming through this do-it-yourself (D.I.Y.) electronics project! Assemble and program a magic wand-activated lamp that has over 16 million LED colour options, which you learn how to change and control.
The lamp comes flat-packed and with all components. You bring this project to life with the help of written instructions, video tutorials, and an online code repository for learning extensions. It will work out-of-the box with a pre-programmed light behaviour, but the real fun comes when you change the code to the light colour, pattern, and brightness of your choosing.
Please Note: A Magic Wand is required to use this product. Magic Wand is not included!
What's in the DIY Wizard Lamp:Kit Includes:
- Magic wand sensor with pre-soldered jumper wires
- Programmable, colour changing LED with pre-soldered jumper wires
- Nano ATmega328P 5V 16M Micro Controller Board
- Mini USB Cord for programming and power
- Flat packed wooden cube
- Online resources for coding and learning extensions
- Magic Wand-sold separately (pairs only with Magic Wand Range with Interactive Tip)
- 5V USB power source
- Computer to change LED colour or effects
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 150 x 150 x 150mm.
- Warning: Not suitable for children under 8 years. This product contains small parts. Adult supervision required. This product requires self-assembly
- Manufactured by: The Magic of Things® Ltd, 94B Wallis Road, Studio D08, London, E9 5LN.