Wizard School is most definitely in session!
Transfigure an ordinary gin into a botanical infused spirit worthy of your splendour with our Adult Potions Kit.
This is a craft botanical infusion set that will conjure a jealousy curse even amongst the closest of friends. With a pinch of lavender, sprinkling of cracked pepper, dash of vanilla pod, or accent of raspberry you can make a kick-ass infused spirit in the comfort of your four walls. A great thing to make with a partner at home or enjoy with a loved one-- even over video chat. In these dark times, everyone can use a pick me up.
Each kit comes with a special "magical" (*cough* science *cough*) ingredient to add a little bit of umph to the infusion or pairing cocktail in question.
With recipes inside for both the botanical spirit as well as pairing cocktails, we encourage you to get creative and experiment with ingredients to make a brew that matches your flavour pallet.
- 500ml engraved artisan bottle with cork
- Small jars of botanicals
- Dried Lavender buds
- Butterfly Pea flower
- Dehydrated Basil leaf & Cracked Black Peppercorns
- Crystallised Ascorbic acid mix
- Coffee filters
- Instructions for 2 unique cocktails!
- The Transfiguration Tonic
- Basil & Black Pepper G&T
- DOES NOT INCLUDE (BUT REQUIRES)
- Spirits (Gin)
- A good sense of fun
- Age: 21+
- Warning: Kits may contain small parts that should not be swallowed.
- This is a brand new product so the images show the development and making of these kits. Final product may vary slightly in look, appearance, or supplies (depending on sourcing).
- We've just started producing at-home magical products in response to the Coronovirus pandemic, so please bear with us as we get our first orders out into the world! We will ship these as soon as possible, but due to disrupted shipping schedules, shipping could be slightly delayed. It's a Brave New World.
- Kits are meant to be paired with alcohol.
- We advise to only leave your infusion steeping for 3 days at a maximum- you should strain your spirit of its dried ingredients with the provided filter before returning it to the artisan bottle. Don't let potions become poisons!