Three magical activities; one astounding kit.
Learn the most valuable skills for any modern-day wizard with this curated curriculum of tasks, and you're sure to be top of the class!
Activity 1 - Paint Your Own Wand: Create your own Scale-Spiral wand to perfectly match your wizarding style! Let your creative juices flow and conjure up your own design, or follow our instructions to replicate one of our popular signature styles. Wand, paints, and brushes are all included.
Activity 2 - Paint Your Own Dragon Egg: Paint one of our amazing dragon eggs and spruce up its nest before you turn it into an impressive lamp! Follow our online painting tutorials or go wild and create a new breed of dragon egg of your own. Dragon egg, nest, paints and brushes are all included.
Activity 3 - Light Up Your Dragon Egg: Follow the instructions and online tutorials to install and program a magic wand-activated LED inside your dragon egg, and then watch it glow! Once you have it working, change the code to your heart's content to alter the colour, pattern and brightness of the light. All components are included and the task is suitable for absolute beginners in the field of wizard tech!
What's in the DIY Wizard's Locked ChestKit Includes:
- 1 unpainted, non-illuminated 3D-printed magic wand (Scale Handle & Spiral Shaft, measuring at 13 1/4 inches)
- 1 3D-printed dragon egg and nest base
- A wand painting guide with links to access our online video tutorials
- Wooden Wand Stand (assembly required)
- 2 paint brushes
- 1 piece of sandpaper
- 12 acrylic paints
- Magic wand sensor with pre-soldered jumper wires
- Programmable, colour-changing LED with pre-soldered jumper wires
- UNO R3 ATmega328P Micro Controller Board
- USB cord for programming and power
- PVA Glue (to assemble the wand stand)
- 5V USB power source
- Access to a computer to programme the lamp's LED colour & effects
- Warning: Not suitable for children under 8 years. This product contains a small magnet. Swallowed magnets can stick together across intestines causing serious injuries. Seek immediate medical attention if magnet is swallowed. Paint may be harmful if swallowed; do not ingest.
- Manufactured by: The Magic of Things® Ltd, 94B Wallis Road, Studio D08, London, E9 5LN.